On 2020-08-25 14:35, Reuben Staley wrote:
On 2020-08-24 15:14, ATMunn via agora-business wrote:
I perform the action denoted by curly brackets once for each filled
office, where X is that office and Y is the player who holds that office:

{

   I intend, with 2 Agoran consent, to impeach Y from the office of X.

}

I support the intent for Treasuror and object to all other intents.

I've been informed that there is enough support to impeach me so...

I withdraw support from the intent for Treasuror and object to it.

It would be hilarious to see how well you all get along without me, but I won't make you go through that.

--
Trigon

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this