On 9/2/2020 2:32 PM, nix via agora-business wrote:
On 9/2/20 1:30 PM, nix via agora-business wrote:
I consent to and join the following contract

{

Any player CAN join this contract by announcement. When a player does
so, e is added to the end of the Turn List. Starting with the first
player on the Turn List (and looping back to the top after the last
person on the list), parties CAN add or remove a single word (defined as
a single chunk of symbols with a space or punctuation on either side)
from the Amendable Text by announcement. The Amendable Text starts
blank, and has effect as a part of this contract. nix SHOULD post the
text of the amendable contract at least once a week.

}

--
nix
Prime Minister, Webmastor

I add the word " Marvy " to the Amendable Text.

I become a party to The Amendable Contract and add the word " is " to the Amendable Text.

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary and Speaker of Agora :)