I award myself green glitter.

comment:  green glitter is a little weird.  If you've gotten a green
ribbon, in order to get glitter you have to first fail to perform an
office duty (to stop qualifying for a green) and then re-qualify.  So a
"perfect" officer would never get green glitter but a slightly-imperfect
officer would.  In this case, my "missed" duty was the (unintentional!)
failure to initiate an indictment decision on R. Lee within the 10-day
window back in August, I'm fairly sure I've met all the Arbitor deadlines
since then.

Indictment issued:  Jul 22 17:02:47 UTC 2020
Decision initiated: Aug 02 17:01:19 UTC 2020

-G.