On 9/27/2020 12:47 PM, Edward Murphy via agora-official wrote:
I initiate an Agoran decision to select the winner of the election for
Prime Minister.

   * The Vote Collector is the ADoP (me).

   * The valid options are the candidates (ATMunn, Gaelan, Murphy, nix,
     and anyone else who announces eir candidacy during voting).

   * The voting method is instant runoff.

   * Quorum is 5 (based on 7 players voting on Proposal 8503).

I vote [ATMunn].

the other candidates are great and I dont really know which one I would
vote for were I not running so I'm not going to vote for any of them

pls vote for me tho, i am the best choice because yes

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary :)