I agree to and create the following contract, titled "Can Zombies Read?" with
me a sole party: {
A Permitted Replacement is a document that Gaelan has, within the past 7 days,
published to a publicly accessible (but not necessarily Public) forum in a
message clearly labelling it as a Permitted Replacement.

Players may act on Gaelan's behalf to amend this contract by replacing its body
with a Permitted Replacement. Gaelan consents to players doing so.
}

[I don't have any concrete plans for this, but there was some discussion in
Discord about contract law and zombies, and it seemed nice to have a way to
bind myself to stuff without becoming active.]

Gaelan