On Sun, Nov 01, 2020 at 06:28:01PM -0800, Aris Merchant via agora-official
wrote:
> The proposal submitted and distributed in the message reproduced in
> part below is Proposal 8522.

I vote FOR Proposal 8522. I act on twg's behalf to cause twg to cast a
vote endorsing Falsifian in the same referendum.

I somewhat agree with Gaelan that spot-the-difference proposals aren't
great.  I took the time to diff the old and new texts and am satisfied
that this does what 8519 was meant to do (fold the one-item list into
the first sentence and fix the numbering of the other list).

--
Falsifian
  • BUS: Re: OFF: [Promotor... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-business