On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 07:36:32PM -0800, Aris Merchant via agora-official
wrote:
> PROMOTOR'S REPORT AS OF RIGHT NOW
>
> I hereby distribute each listed proposal, initiating a referendum on it,
> and removing it from the proposal pool. For this decision, the vote collector
> is the Assessor, the quorum is 7, the voting method is AI-majority, and the
> valid options are FOR and AGAINST (PRESENT is also a valid vote, as are
> conditional votes).
>
> ID      Author(s)                 AI    Title
> 8523e^  Aris, nix, Jason          2.0   Emergency Economy Unbreaking

I vote FOR Proposal 8523. I act on twg's behalf to cast a vote endorsing
me in this decision.

(I'm not sure where "over 1000" coins comes from; I get 50 + 4 * (5
boatlods + 50) = 330 in a month with 4 weeks. But that's still a lot.)

--
Falsifian