On 12/4/2020 3:06 PM, ATMunn via agora-business wrote:
So life has been pretty busy lately, and I haven't had much time or
motivation to put out an Orchardoror report. (I haven't even been that
great with Notary reports.)

I'd like to hand off Orchardoror to someone else. Currently, however,
the contract just states that "the player who has been an Orchardor is
the Orchardoror." If I were to just leave the party, Falsifian would
become Orchardoror, but I don't want to just put that on em if e doesn't
want it.

So, I'm putting this message out to ask if anyone else would like to
take over Orchardoror. If multiple people are interested, we'll do an
election. Of course, the contract will have to be amended in order for
Orchardoror to actually change hands.

Lucidiot has offered to be Orchardoror, so this amendment will make em
so.

I intend, with the consent of all Orchardors, to amend the contract "The
Orchard" by replacing the final paragraph with the following:

"Lucidiot is known as the Orchardoror. The Orchardoror is the
recordkeepor of Trees and Fruits."
--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary and Prime Minister of Agora :)