On 1/21/21 7:47 PM, nix via agora-business wrote:
> TODO: The thing about getting a reward for having the most strength on
> a decision in a given week.

Oops, forgot to delete this line. I withdraw Strengthening Extra Votes.
I submit but pendn't the following proposal:

{

Title: Strengthening Extra Votes 1.1
Adoption index: 3.0
Author: nix
Co-authors:

[
This proposal does three things:

* Removes all passive Voting Strength bonuses. They rarely make a
   difference and I don't think I've ever seen someone intentionally use
   them.

* Strengthens Extra Votes. Now they apply to all decisions within a
   voting period. This just makes them feel nicer to use. Also the Buying
   Strength cap is gone.

* Adds a weekly reward for having the highest strength. So there's
   incentive to consider using them even when you're not trying to force
   through/sink a proposal.
]

Amend R2422, "Voting Strength" by replacing:

       A player CAN Buy Strength by paying 1 Extra Vote and specifying a
       current Agoran decision on which e is a voter. For each time a
       player has Bought Strength on a decision, eir voting strength is
       1 greater on that decision. If the decision is on a proposal, and
       the proposal's chamber and the player's focus are the same value,
       then eir voting strength is instead 2 greater on that decision.
       A player CANNOT Buy Strength for the same decision more than 3
       times.

with:

       A player CAN Buy Strength by paying 1 Extra Vote. A player's
       Voting Strength on an Agoran Decision is 1 greater for every time
       e Bought Strength during that decision's voting period.

Amend R2645, "The Stones", by replacing:

       - Power Stone (weekly, 40%): A specified player hereby buys
         strength 3 times on a specified unresolved Agoran decision.

with:

       - Power Stone (weekly, 40%): A specified player hereby Buys
         Strength 3 times.

Repeal R2637, "Office Interests"

Enact a new Power 1 rule titled "Strongest Voter Privilege" with them
following text:

       The sole player, if any, who had the highest voting strength among
       all votes cast on all decisions resolved in the last 7 days CAN
       once grant emself a Voting Card by announcement.

}

--
nix
Webmastor, Ministor, Herald