> On Jan 26, 2021, at 2:28 PM, Aris Merchant via agora-official
> <agora-offic...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>
> ID      Author(s)                 AI    Title
> 8532*   G.                        3.0   Turn Undead v2

FOR

> 8533*   G., Jason, nix            3.0   de-dictatorship

FOR. At some point, it's worth having a discussion about if/how we can solve
this generically ("remember to include this sentence whenever you phrase
something this way, or this obscure scam happen" isn't sustainable), but that
shouldn't preclude this fix.

> 8534*   Aris                      3.3   Power Up

AGAINST (somewhat grumpy encouragement to include context in proposals)

> 8535*   Aris, nix, G., Gaelan     3.0   We the People

FOR. I transfer 5 BoC to Aris; thanks for your dedication to getting this done.

> 8536c   Aris, G., Jason           1.7   Justice for All

FOR

> 8537c   G.                        1.7   Unofficial injustice

FOR

Gaelan