On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 5:41 PM Jason Cobb via agora-business
<agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On 3/20/21 6:55 PM, Aris Merchant via agora-official wrote:
> > ID: 8551
> > Title: I Want My Promise Back!
> > Author: Aris
> > Co-authors: nix
> > Adoption index: 2.2
> >

> > The player who voted unambiguously FOR, and had the highest
> > unique[*] voting strength (at the end of the voting period) on,
> > the decision to adopt this proposal
> >
> >                       is hereby granted
> >
> >                   ****  1 Victory Card   *****
> >
> > [* "Highest unique" means if the top two are 15 and the next
> > highest is 14, and no one else is at 14, the 14 wins].
>

> CoE: this is an incorrect text/metadata pairing.

This CoE is correct. A revision will be published shortly, and it
would be appreciated if people could refrain from voting until then.
I'm sorry, everyone.

Solely to simplify the paperwork, I deny the above claim of error.
(I'll submit a new one in the fix message.)

-Aris