On 6/6/21 5:40 PM, Trigon via agora-business wrote:
I submit but do not pend the following proposal:

---
Text: mending the quill
Oops.

If I have submitted a proposal with the text "mending the quill" I do the following:

* retract said proposal

* submit but do not pend the following:

I submit but do not pend the following proposal:

---
Title: mending the quill
AI: 1
Author: Trigon
Coauthors: Jason, Aris

[ Comment: It is not unusual for the final draft of a proposal to be
  submitted by someone other than the person who did most of the
  drafting for that proposal. These proposals have, in several
  instances, made it to the finals. Notably, during the Silver Quill
  2020 discussions, an honorable mention was given to Interesting
  Chambers, which I wrote and did revisions on but never wrote the final
  version of. This kind of stuff has happened before. It isn't too
  worrying, but it would be nice to not have to work around it. Plus,
  proposals are cheap. ]

Amend Rule 2582 by replacing:

       - Silver Quill, awardable by the Promotor to the author of a
         proposal of outstanding merit and influence on the game
         (additional information: ID Number of the proposal).

with:

       - Silver Quill, awardable by the Promotor to the author of a
         proposal of outstanding merit and influence on the game, or to
         a coauthor, although e SHOULD only do so if it is generally
         agreed that that coauthor contributed more to that proposal
         than the person who submitted it (additional information: ID
         Number of the proposal).

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this