On Sun, Jun 20, 2021 at 1:59 PM Aris Merchant
<thoughtsoflifeandligh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 1:40 AM Aris Merchant
> <thoughtsoflifeandligh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Five players were inactivated on April 10. As it has now been 60 days
> > since then, it is time to deregister them. In accordance with the
> > rules, this message is being sent both to agora-business and to the
> > email address of each involved player.
> >
> > I intend, with notice, to deregister lucidot.
> >
> > I intend, with notice, to deregister JTAC.
> >
> > I intend, with notice, to deregister Ubercrow.
> >
> > I intend, with notice, to deregister Noah.
> >
> > I intend, with notice, to deregister Slam_Joe_Jr_Supreme.
> >
> > To the players listed: We hope you have enjoyed your time in Agora,
> > and that you will consider returning in the future. You may prevent
> > your deregistration by sending a message in reply to this one,
> > addressed to agora-business, stating "I become active."
>
> Whoops. This should have been without 3 objections, rather than with
> notice. I'm going to do it again. Since all of the people have already
> received emails on the subject, and I don't want to spam them if they
> have arranged to no longer receive mail for the lists, this is sent
> solely to a-b.
>
> I intend, without 3 objections, to deregister lucidot.
>
> I intend, without 3 objections, to deregister JTAC.
>
> I intend, without 3 objections, to deregister Noah.
>
> I could intend to deregister Slam_Joe_Jr_Supreme. However, e has taken
> game actions in the recent past. I advise em to make emself active as
> soon as possible.

Explanation for why Ubercrow wasn't on this list: I saw that e had
sent a message making emself active. I had assumed that e sent the
message to the public list, but I just realized when compiling the
Agoran Directory that e sent it privately to me. I have emailed em
asking em to send eir activation to the public list.