On 02/07/2021 21:23, Trigon via agora-official wrote:
That being said, I, Trigon, the Treasuror of Agora Nomic, being authorized by Rule 2629/0 and furthermore being required to do so at least once a month, do hereby initiate a Victory Auction.

The first lot is a new Victory Card.

The second lot is the Legislative Card owned by the L&FD.

The currency for this auction shall be the coin.

The procedure for this auction shall be a Forward Auction, as described by the Treasuror's Auction Regulations, which can be found in the ACORN[3].

I bid 400 coins.

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this