On 7/21/2021 00:03, Aspen via agora-official wrote:
PROMOTOR'S REPORT AS OF RIGHT NOW.

I hereby distribute each listed proposal, initiating a referendum on it,
and removing it from the proposal pool. For this decision, the vote collector
is the Assessor, the quorum is 4, the voting method is AI-majority, and the
valid options are FOR and AGAINST (PRESENT is also a valid vote, as are
conditional votes).

ID      Author(s)               AI    Title
8595*   R. Lee, Jason           3.0   It's a gray, gray world.

I vote PRESENT. Considered voting AGAINST because the statement "delete
the last list item" seems a little ambiguous in that rule, but it's
probably fine.

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary :)