On 10/3/21 11:26 PM, Aspen via agora-official wrote:
> ID      Author(s)               AI    Title
> 8607*   Telna, ais523, Alexis   3.0   Asset Self-Ratification Fix
FOR
> 8608*   Telna, Jason, G., [1]   3.0   Powering Up
Endorse ais523
> 8609&   Jason                   1.0   Axiom of Limitations
FOR
> 8610&   Jason                   1.7   No Immediate Shenanigans
FOR, though a nicer solution might be a time limit
> 8611&   Jason, Trigon           1.0   Reasonably Responsive Reactivation
AGAINST; Interferes with a more important fix to this rule in 8618.
> 8612&   Jason, G., Ørjan        1.0   Tournament Conclusion Fixes v2
FOR, tho we now have to be mindful that winners must be declared before
the tournament is over (which seems a bit unintuitive)
> 8613*   Jason, Trigon           3.0   The Name of the Win Cards v2
FOR
> 8614*   Jason                   3.0   Simultaneity Security
PRESENT
> 8615*   Jason                   3.0   Supporter/Objector clarification v2
AGAINST because Jason is currently attempting to scam objections,
possibly through clever proposal resolution.
> 8616&   nix, Telna, Trigon      1.0   Narrowing Margins
FOR
> 8617&   nix, G.                 1.0   Forgiveness
FOR
> 8618&   nix, Jason              1.0   Solo Acitivity
FOR
> 8619&   ATMunn                  1.0   The Bottomless Pit
PRESENT
> 8620&   R. Lee                  1.0   Im coolxa
I vote for the adoption of this by voting PRESENT.
> 8621*   R. Lee                  3.0   Proposal spreading
FOR, sure why not
> 8622*   R. Lee                  3.0   [2]
AGAINST for the same reasons as 8615
> 8623&   Trigon                  1.0   No prizeless victory auctions
FOR; nice clear fix
> 8624&   Trigon                  1.0   I'd like to thank the academy
AGAINST; This is really cool but I didn't read it previously. I think it
would actually be better as a single patent title like "Assistant" or
something. It'd be fun to rack up assists. The language of "awardable
to" also makes it seem like you could challenge in a CFJ whether the
title was successfully awarded if the conditions weren't met (or were
ambiguous).
> 8625&   Trigon                  1.0   giving the gift of an amendment
FOR
> 8626*   Trigon, Jason, ais523   3.0   pledge(2)(2)
Endorse G if G and Aspen's votes are equivalent, else AGAINST; I don't
have any substantial critique right now but I'm hesitant to apply such a
large change on top of all these other changes.
> 8627&   G.                      1.0   INSANITY CLAUSES
AGAINST
> 8628&   G.                      2.0   tacking into the win
FOR; cute keyword
> 8629*   G., Telna, nix, [3]     3.0   Independence Day
FOR

--
nix
Herald