El 13/10/2021 a las 19:47, Jason Cobb via agora-business escribió:
On 10/13/21 15:18, ais523 via agora-official wrote:
The Device is Off.

I intend, with Agoran Consent, to cause rule 2655 to amend the rule
"The Device" by appending the following as a list item to the "When the
device is on:" list:
{{{
    The Speaker qualifies for a Platinum Device.
}}}

[This week, most of the interesting possibilities struggle with Power
issues (and the suggestion that didn't would have created extra work
for officers for no real benefit). This one is at least harmless at the
moment, and might end up doing something in a future ruleset?]

I support.

As do I.

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>
<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>
<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this