On 11/21/2021 09:47, ais523 via agora-discussion wrote:
On Wed, 2021-11-17 at 20:00 +0000, ais523 via agora-official wrote:
The Device is on.

I intend, with Agoran Consent, to cause rule 2655 to amend the rule
"The Device" by appending the following as a list item to the "When the
device is off:" list:
{{{
       If a Device has no judge assigned, then any player eligible to
       judge that Device CAN assign it to emself without 3 objections.
}}}

[This was by far the most popular suggestion. It feels like judging the
Device should be something we do after we turn it off and survey the
wreckage it caused.]

Just a reminder that I need support to be able to resolve this.

I support.

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary :)