Last year, there were a few days that held great personal significance
for me. As of the 13th of September, I had been a player for five
years. Just over a month later, on the 21st of October, I had been
your Promotor for five years as well.

Now, as I watch the winter holiday end and a new year begin in Agora
for the fifth time, I feel something coming over me. I have
accomplished a lot in Agora. I like it here. My fellow players are
pretty cool. The moment these happy thoughts cross my mind, I feel the
inexorable power of my spirit lifting me upward.

I award myself a white ribbon.

I Raise a Banner.

-Aspen