On 3/14/22 11:19, nix wrote:
> I join the FIAA. I intend, with 2 Agoran Consent of FIAA members, to
> amend the FIAA by appending the following paragraph:
>
> {
> Once, any member of the FIAA can by announcement Unstuck The Pendants
> by transferring X pendants to each member of the FIAA, where X is the
> current number of pendants the FIAA owns divided by the current number
> of members of the FIAA, rounded down. When a member does so, this
> paragraph is removed from the FIAA.
> }

Oops, that still leaves some pendants stuck. I object to that intent,
don't support it. I intend, with 2 Agoran Consent of FIAA members, to
amend the FIAA by appending the following paragraph:

{
Once, any member of the FIAA can by announcement Unstuck The Pendants
and by

* transferring X pendants from the FIAA to each member of the FIAA,
where X is the current number of pendants the FIAA owns divided by the
current number of members of the FIAA, rounded down AND
* transferring any remaining Pendants from the FIAA to the L&FD.

--
nix
Herald