El 10/04/2022 a las 23:58, secretsnail9 via agora-business escribió:
On Sun, Apr 10, 2022 at 6:55 PM Trigon via agora-official <
agora-offic...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

     I, Trigon, the Treasuror of Agora Nomic, being authorized by Rule 2654,
     do hereby initiate a Victory Auction.

     The first lot is one new Win Card.

     The second lot is one Justice Card, owned by the Lost and Found
Department.

I bid 2000 coins on the Win Card. I bid 1000 coins on the Justice Card.
--
secretsnail

I bid 3500 coins on the Win Card. I bid 1250 coins on the Justice Card.

--
Trigon

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>
<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>
<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this