On 5/14/22 19:38, James Alcame via agora-business wrote:
I guess I register:
I go by CreateSource, you can just call me Create or Jac

Welcome Create. I grant Create a Welcome Package. It gives you:

10 boatloads of coins (somewhere around ~100 coins, last I checked) which you can use to trade with other players or bid on auctions.

One Win Card, one Justice Card, one Legislative Card, and one Voting Card. These can be cashed in sets of the same type for products you can use for things.

A note: if anyone privately offers you a trade on anything, I recommend asking if it's a good deal somewhere publicly.

--
nix
Herald, Collector