I wield the score stone. (Increases my score by 3.)
I reach for the power stone.

I temporarily deputize as Herald to add 14 points to my score for having an
agoran birthday.
If i have at least 94 points and less than 100 points, I increase my score
by 6 by paying a fee of 1 snail stamp, 1 madrid stamp, and 1 aspen stamp.
(I believe this one goes through, and not the next one.)
If I have at least 80 points and less than 94 points , I increase my score
by 20 by paying a fee of 1 snail stamp, 1 madrid stamp, and 1 aspen stamp,
1 nix stamp, and 1 ais523 stamp.

I have 100 or more points. (Announcing this causes me to win, if correct.)
--
snail