On Fri, Feb 24, 2023 at 6:41 PM Forest Sweeney via agora-business <
agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 24, 2023 at 4:34 PM agora--- via agora-business <
> agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>
> > I petition the Webmastor as follows:
> > Yours truly,
> > nix
> > Herald, Collector, Friend
> >

> I petition the Horsened as follows:
> --
> 4st

I respond to this petition as follows:
I petition the ADoP as follows:

H. ADoP, I hope this finds you well. Unfortunately, I have learned of a
grave omen. On your horizon is terrible luck. I know this because until I
sent this message, terrible luck had befallen me. I had ignored a similar
warnings advice. But no more. Please take this seriously. The way to
protect yourself from this lurking evil is simple. Petition another
officer, and pass along the same warning. Make haste or I fear you will
suffer mild to moderate inconvenience in the near future.

--
snail