FIRSTLY, I submit the following proposal:
{
Title: Just add the sins directly
Adoption Index: 3.0
Author: 4st
Co-author: nix

Some rules have synonyms defined (EG CFJ, intend, submit, proposer,
become) and some... don't. Yet somehow they all work based on the
'belief' that they work (like CFJs and airplanes). So the time has come
to codify it. Additionally, some doubt has come based on whether "oppose"
is sufficient to object to Agoran consent, and if other systems are
working on 'belief', then either that should be standardized, or this.
And it is of my opinion that Agorans would rather have things this way,
so...

ThUSLY, Amend R2201 ("Self-Ratification") by replacing:
"(syn. claim of error)" with "(syn. CoE, claim of error)"

AND SO, Amend R2202 ("Ratification Without Objection") by replacing:
"A player CAN, without objection, ratify a specified public document."
with:
"A player CAN, without objection, ratify a specified public document
(syn. RWO)."
}

SECONDLY, I submit the following proposal:
{
Title: One More Sin
Adoption Index: 1
Author: 4st
Co-author: nix

Amend R1681 ("The Logical Rulesets") by appending the following:
"Generally, R[N] is shorthand for Rule [N]."
}

THIRDLY, I also lightly petition the Promotor to please leave these in
the proposal pool to be distributed in the following distribution.

AND FOURSTLY, I petition everyone to be polite and not bug anyone about
any petitions in this particular message, as said petitions could be
easily missed.
--
4st