On 3/6/23 12:10, Janet Cobb via agora-business wrote:
On 3/6/23 13:08, Janet Cobb via agora-business wrote:
I pay 9 stamps of my own type (that is, 9 Janet stamps) to increase my
own score by (9-1)*2 = 16 points.

I have a score of 100 more points (in this case, 100 points, based on 84
points in the most recent report and the 16 points above).

Uh whoops, typing is hard.

I have a score of 100 or more points. (As above.)

As Herald, I grant Jane the patent title Champion. (Will be filed under "High Score").

As Prime Minister, I appoint Janet to the office of Speaker, since e is laureled.

--
nix
Prime Minister, Herald, Collector