On 3/21/23 20:54, Aspen via agora-business wrote:
CoE: stamps are assets, so there is no such thing as a negative stamp. I
believe that the problem is that you have Yachay's welcome package listed
as a transfer from you to em, rather than a stamp being created in eir
possession.

In any case, it might be worth adding a check for negative values in your
code (it's probable this would have occurred to you anyway, but I just
thought I should mention!)

*Sigh*. Accepted. All other values are correct. I used a command that thought it was a transfer rather than a grant for the welcome package.

--
nix
Prime Minister, Herald, Collector