On Wed, Mar 22, 2023 at 8:06 PM Yachay Wayllukuq via agora-business <
agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> I join the contract by paying 1 juan stamp to snail
>
> On Wednesday, March 22, 2023, secretsnail9 via agora-business <
> agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>
> > I create the following contract titled "snail's stamp club":
> >
> > ----------
> > A player can become a party to this contract at any time by paying a fee
> of
> > 1 stamp of a type not owned by snail to snail (excluding snail stamps).
> >
> > A player can cease being a party to this contract by announcement, except
> > for snail.
> >
> > snail can transfer any assets owned by this contract to emself by
> > announcement.
> >
> > Snailbucks are a currency, ownable only by players. Any snailbucks not
> > owned by a player are immediately destroyed.
> >
> > When a player becomes a party to this contract, they gain 2 snailbucks.
> >
> > A party to this contract can gain 2 snailbucks by paying a fee of 1 stamp
> > of a type not owned by snail to snail.
> >
> > snail can grant players snailbucks by announcement.
> >
> > If snail has won the game since the creation of this contract, the
> > following provisions apply:
> >
> > {
> >
> > A party to this contract can, by paying a fee of 1 snailbuck, act on
> behalf
> > of snail to transfer 1 snail stamp from snail to that party.
> >
> > A party to this contract can, by announcement, act on behalf of snail to
> > envision the dream of wealth.
> >
> > snail SHALL NOT envision a dream except for wealth while e has no snail
> > stamps and does not have the consent of all parties that own snailbucks
> > do so.
> >
> > snail MAY envision a dream that is not wealth if 16 or more snail stamps
> > exist (because none would be created from the dream of wealth anyways.)
> >
> > Players CANNOT become a party to this contract. Snailbucks CANNOT be
> > gained.
> >
> > If all parties own no snailbucks, this contract terminates.
> >
> > If at least 90 days have passed since this provision began to apply, this
> > contract terminates.
> >
> > }
> >
> > ----------
> >

> > I'll give an extra snailbuck to the first two people to join my contract.
> > (That's 1 unique stamp for 3 of my stamps in the future, a great deal!
> > especially considering nobody else has snail stamps right now.)
> >
> > --
> > snail

If I currently have 0 snailbucks, I grant myself 2 snailbucks. (I may or
may not have gotten 2 snailbucks when creating the contract, though i think
I did and this would do nothing, but i'm doing this just in case to
converge gamestate. So now i definitely have 2.)

Welcome to the club! I transfer Yachay 1 snailbuck.

Snailbuck balances:
-----
Yachay: 3
snail: 1
-----

I'll transfer that 1 to whoever joins the club next!
--
snail