On 3/26/23 02:42, Jason Cobb via agora-official wrote:
THE BILLBOARD ROCK CHART (STONEMASON'S WEEKLY REPORT)
REVISION 1 OF REPORT DATED 2023-03-26 07:38:58

DISCLAIMER: This report assumes that the Radiance Stone was newly
created in the possession of Agora (i.e. that CFJ 4018 will be
judged FALSE).

Stone            Mossiness  Owner            Last Wielded  Immune?
-------------    ---------  ---------------  ------------  -------
Power                    1  Janet            2023-03-26
Soul                     1  Aspen            2023-02-19
Sabotage                 1  Agora            2023-02-07    Agora
Jockey                   1  Agora            2023-02-08    Agora
Protection               1  Janet            2023-02-01
Recursion                0  snail            2023-02-08
Hot Potato               0  Agora            2023-03-06    Agora
Blank                    1  Agora                          Agora
Anti-Equatorial          1  Janet            2023-03-16
Radiance                 0  Agora                          Agora
Not sure if this needs a formal CoE because the disclaimer is there, but I believe that the Radiance stone is held by snail and the Recursion stone is held be me. CFJ 4018 found that the Score Stone = Radiance Stone and thus it never left snail's ownership. Since that would make eir modified rockiness -1, I should have won the reach and gotten the recursion stone.

I petition the Stonemason to verify that this is correct.

--
nix
Collector, Herald