I wield the radiance stone. (This increases my radiance by 3.)
I reach for the Minty stone.
I wield the recursion stone as the soul stone, specifying the
anti-equatorial stone.
I wield the anti-equatorial stone. (This transfers the power stone to me.)

CFJ: I currently own the recursion stone.

Evidence:

      - Recursion Stone (Monthly, 4): The Recursion Stone can be wielded
        once per month as if it had the power of any other stone of your
        choice.

      - Soul Stone (weekly, 3): When wielded, the Soul Stone is
        transferred to the owner of a different specified non-immune
        stone not owned by Agora, then that stone is transferred to the
        wielder.

Using the recursion stone as the soul stone seems to transfer the soul
stone to the owner of the anti-equatorial stone, as that's what the rule
says (the power of the soul stone, which is being copied, transfers the
soul stone, not the recursion stone or perhaps "this stone"). But does it
actually do that? If so, I own the recursion stone and ais523 now owns the
soul stone. If not, my recursion stone was transferred to ais523. A real
thinker, a conundrum, if you will. Will the practical reading prevail? Or
the technical, textual one?
--
snail