The thesis can be found here:
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2023-June/051673.html

Per
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-discussion/2023-June/063415.html
the reviewers assigned to this thesis are juan, snail, and Aspen.

The thesis review process:
* Three people from the Review Board (which anyone can sign up for) will be
assigned to review the thesis. I will preference people on the board who
have not recently reviewed a thesis, and anyone who volunteers.
(specifically, unless there are volunteers, 2 will be from the least
recent, and the 3rd will be randomly selected from all remaining reviewers)

* These 3 people will have 1 week to read the thesis and return a verdict
of either "UNSUITABLE FOR
DEGREE", "REVISE & RESUBMIT", or "NOMINATE FOR [DEGREE]". Each one should
have
suitable amount of detail on why that specific verdict.

* If a player is selected, and a week passes without a verdict, e will be
removed from the review board and it will be considered as a nomination, as
the thesis is therefore deemed to be too complex to review in a week,
therefore making it suitable for a degree of *some* kind.

* For each NOMINATE, I'll intend to award. Otherwise, I'll do nothing until
revised submission.

This is the current review board:
Reviewer    Last Reviewed
4st         2023-04-21