Janet wrote:

On 11/17/23 12:52, 4st nomic via agora-business wrote:
On Fri, Nov 17, 2023 at 6:03 AM 4st nomic via agora-business <
agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:

If Agora's festivity has been greater than 0 for 14 days or more, I flip it
to 0 by announcement.

For good measure, I CoE all reports that claim the festivity is non-zero.

Oh, also: this may create an obligation for anyone who has ever
published a Festivity report listing it as non-zero to respond. That's
probably a bug.

For each of these CoEs regarding a report published by me, I respond by
denying it on the grounds that (to the best of my knowledge) the
festivity was legitimately non-zero at those times.