On 12/1/23 07:07, secretsnail9 via agora-business wrote:
> I submit the following list of Agoran emails as an artistic thesis, I hope
> you enjoy them:
>
> https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg04359.html
>
> https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg09235.html
>
> https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg29347.html
>
> https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg04118.html
>
> <goog_1682582316>
> https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg04760.html
>
> and the related:
> https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg04763.html
>
> https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg22824.html
>
> https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg07474.html
>
> https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg11241.html
>
> https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg03828.htm
> <https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg03828.html>
>
> As Herald, I call upon the Agoran public to designate this thesis as
> "UNSUITABLE FOR DEGREE", "REVISE & RESUBMIT", or "NOMINATE FOR [DEGREE]" as
> each person deems fit.
>
> As a reminder, the review board consists of 4st, Aspen, juan snail, G., and
> Janet, but anyone is welcome to provide peer review.
>
> --
> snail

I'm not saying this is *necessarily* not degree-worthy, but I'm having a
hard time finding anything in this presented as it is. It doesn't seem
like there's anything connecting these messages other than that they're
amusing out of context? And if so, I wouldn't consider that alone to be
degree-worthy.

--
Janet Cobb

Assessor, Rulekeepor, S​tonemason