On 6/23/24 00:09, Janet Cobb via agora-official wrote:
> I pay a fee of 2 spendies to transfer the Soul Stone to myself.
>
> I pay a fee of 3 spendies to transfer the Recursion Stone to myself.
>
> I pay a fee of 4 spendies to transfer the Power Stone to myself.
>
> I pay a fee of 4 spendies to transfer the Loud Stone to myself.
>
> I pay a fee of 5 spendies to transfer the Sabotage Stone to myself.
>
> I pay a fee of 6 spendies to transfer the Minty Stone to myself.
>

> As I own 8 stones, I notice the Rock Garden, specifying myself.
>

> I transfer all of my spendies to Aris.

Haha, I just realized I sent the above to agora-official. Sorry.

Also: oops.

I pay a fee of 10 spendies to transfer the Grind Stone to myself.
[Disclaimer: this may fail. I believe this works if and only if the
Recursion transfer above failed due to the Recursion Stone being immune.]

I notice the Rock Garden, specifying myself. [Disclaimer: this may fail
if I won the game in the replied-to message.]

--
Janet Cobb

Assessor, Rulekeepor, S​tonemason