Jonathan Fry writes:
Chuck isn't a current player, so I think you might be able to register under that name if you wish. Rule 1586 may be relevant:
      No two Rule-defined entities shall have the same name or
nickname.
      If the Rules defining some entity are repealed or amended
      such that they no longer define that entity, then that
entity along with all its properties shall cease to exist.
      If the Rules defining an entity are amended such that they
      still define that entity but with different properties,
      that entity and its properties shall continue to exist to
whatever extent is possible under the new definitions.
I'm assuming players fall under the definition of "Rule-defined entities".
What's interesting is that there are patent titles which still exist under the rules and
are assigned to Chuck, so it's possible e is still defined to some degree in relation to
those.

...meaning e could cause a series of CFJs as soon as e registers. It seems very Agoran, somehow... Joshua Boehme