--- Joshua Boehme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That said, what would people be interested in experimenting with in
> the near future? Economics? Internomic relations? Or something other
> than what I can think of off the top of my head?

I was thinking of proposing an "Agoran civilian militia" with regular
wargames exercises? Might give us a use for that map. Your comment
about internomic relations also gives me an idea for proposing an
exchange of ambassadors with other popular nomics.

Quazie's sub-nomic idea is quite interesting too; it allows us to
experiment with exercises in paradox without being overly worried about
bringing Agora crashing down around us. :-) I would support a sub-nomic
with a set of rules which is reset to a defined core after each win, or
something to that effect.

God bless,
The Grey Knight
[ greyfire island ] :: http://www.greyfire.org