On 3/28/07, Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Actually, this may be trivially true due to Rule 2034.

If I understand the argument you intend, this would depend on Agorans
agreeing not to challenge the vote collector's announcement of
results.  Admittedly, it might seem bizarre for someone to challenge a
proposal passed with unanimous consent, but I would not be
particularly surprised to see it happen here.

If I am misinterpreting which argument you intend, please let me know.

--
C. Maud Image (Michael Slone)
What an interesting culture we've built!