Kerim Aydin wrote:
>                     The charter is silent on how to "communicate"
>with the PP, but I'd guess messages would need to be sent to
>both of us to be certain.

My interpretation of it is that sending a message to either of us
individually would suffice to send a message to the PP.  Of course,
by law sending a message to the PF is sufficient to send to any player,
including the PP.

Anyway, to avoid confusion I've just set up a mail alias
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, which redirects to Goethe and me.  I'll keep it
updated if the set of partners changes.  Herald, please note.

-zefram