Attempt at cleaning up the Excess CFJ rule. I've used the following
as a basis for this change

1. The use of 'dismiss' is unclear, due to DISMISS being a valid
  judgement for a CFJ, but dismissal through a CFJ being an
  Excess CFJ should be different to dismissal under rule 1565

2. My guess that the Excess CFJ rule is to avoid overloading the
  judicial system, so if there are the resources to judge the
  Excess CFJs, then they should be judged.

Comments welcome. I'm sure some wording could be improved :)

Replace the entire text of rule 2132 with the following text:

     A CFJ submitted by a person who has previously submitted
     five or more CFJs during the same Agoran Week as that CFJ
     is an Excess CFJ.

     An Excess CFJ may be Refused, Deferred or Accepted at
     The Clerk of the Courts discretion.
If Refused the Excess CFJ shall be treated as if it had
     never been submitted.

     If Deferred the Excess CFJ shall be treated as if it had
     been submitted, by the same person, at the beginning of the
     following Agoran week.
If Accepted the Excess CFJ shall no longer be considered
     an Excess CFJ.

     The Clerk of the Courts Refuses or Defers the Excess CFJ
     by announcement.

     The Clerk of the Courts indicates acceptance of an Excess
     CFJ by assigning a judge to that CFJ.