Benjamin Schultz wrote:
>I think that the past week's activity has been the most truly Agoran
>activity I've seen in a couple of years, even more fun than the card-
>based rebellion I instigated in late 2005.  There should be enough
>material in all of this for somebody to write a Nomic History thesis.

Oh yes.  It's been most exhilarating so far.  I've never had such an
intense nomic experience as when I was drafting my linked CFJs, 45 minutes
before the end of the week, wired on adrenaline.  And it's not over yet: a
repeat of the Oligarch proposal and two proposed fixes are still pending.

-zefram