On 5/7/07, Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think we used to have some, though I forget what they were.

Most switches were loose.  But they were not as loose as you propose,
because we still had the notion of executor back then:

Rule 2040/4 (Power=2)
Switches

     [...]

     An executor of an entity may flip any of the loose switches on
     that entity, unless the rules otherwise prohibit doing so.

     [...]

--
C. Maud Image (Michael Slone)
I dance a dance of welcome. A welcomy kind of dance. Come dance with