Zefram wrote:
> > Can someone point me to the proposals that established the contracts for the
> > current partnerships? Just researching a bit of recent history.
>
> Contracts are not created by proposal.  They're created by mutual
> agreement between players.  For the announcement of the first partnership,
> see the message "BUS: pineapple" in the mail archive.

Careful on terminology here!  BobTHJ may be thinking of Agoran Contracts.

The Pineapple Partnership is an Agreement (R1742) which any group of
players can make without proposal.  An Agoran Contract (Rule 2109) needs
a proposal.  The generic term "contract" is not defined in the rules,
and so it's ambiguous whether it is a synonym for "agreement" or
shorthand for "Agoran Contract."

There's already an issue here: the new Contests rule (R2136) could
mean either type, with differing consequences on how a judge interprets
it.

-Goethe