Zefram wrote:
I hereby submit the following proposal, titled "transparent partnerships":

{{{

Enact a rule with title "Transparent Personhood" and text:

      When a non-natural person becomes a player, e is obliged to as
      soon as possible announce the legal theory by which e is a person.
      If e is a partnership, e is further obliged to as soon as possible
      announce the set of eir members (the persons onto whom eir legal
      rights and obligations fall).

}}}

-zefram

If I start a partnership with zefram, and then we announce that we are in a partnership, and then add comex, do we need to announce this addition under this rule?