Michael Slone wrote:
>In this proto, I sneak a bit of executorship into the rules.  Now
>offices have duties which devolve upon their holders.

OK, reasonable approach.  That means that an office can have Timing
Orders aimed at it even if it is vacant.

You use the term "Speakership" in several places where strictly you
should say "Speaker".  ("Speakership" is not defined; in your terminology
"Speaker" refers to the office.)  You also speak of a player *being*
the Speaker, where you should apply the strict distinction that a player
*holds* the Speaker.

>     (a) each player's nickname (if any) and listed email
>         address(es);

We don't have "listed" defined anywhere.

>     The Herald is encouraged to maintain and publish at regular
>     intervals the list of watchers and the history of registrations.

I think the list of watchers should remain with the Registrar.  As for
the history of registrations, I don't think this needs to be posted at
all, but should probably be maintained by the Registrar (who handles
current registrations).

-zefram