Ed Murphy wrote:
>If the Pineapple Partnership and Primo Corporation remained registered
>despite change of membership, then the maximum number of active players
>was 28 (immediately after #4), so quorum might be as high as 10.

We have pseudo-judgements, most likely about to become official
judgements, that imply that all the partnerships and corporations are
valid, and that quorum is determined at the time the decision is resolved.
That would imply that all these proposals failed quorum.  As Rulekeepor
I'll work on that basis for the time being.

-zefram