On 6/9/07, Michael Slone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/9/07, Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That would carry a little more weight if the CotC were actually
> performing that duty.  Anyway, surely the easiest way to locate
> CFJs is the database?

The database is a pain to use.  In particular, magnifying text to a
readable size (in my browser, anyway) causes the text to spill over
into a part of the background with the same colour as the text.  If
there were a way to go straight to the ``Format for email'' option
without the extra click, then it would be more accesible.

Pick up the "zap colors" bookmarklet:

http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/zap.html

--
Taral <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"Please let me know if there's any further trouble I can give you."