On 6/19/07, Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
root wrote:

> I've been around since 1998 -- 9 years! -- but how often do I get
> noticed?  Twice in my whole life I've been invoked, and one of those
> times was a full two years before I hatched, so you can't really say
> that it counts!  Let's face it, around here I'm appreciated about as
> much as one of those plastic things that 6-packs come in.

There's no easy way to say this, Rule 1789, but I'm afraid you're
growing senile in your old age.  You have, in fact, been invoked
at least four times:  by Andre in 1999, by Kelly in 1999 and again
in 2001, and by Goethe just a few months ago.

That's not even close to what the Registrar's report claims.

-root