On 6/19/07, Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
BobTHJ wrote:

> My interpretation was that since there is no time-limit for accepting
> shares that have been offered, the offer is still on the table.
>
> BobTHJ
>
> On 6/19/07, * Ian Kelly* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     On 6/19/07, Roger Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>      > root and Eris have been offered shares by Murphy. According to
>     the newly
>      > revised section 19 of the Primo Corporation charter, by accepting
>     those
>      > shares (if they chose to do so) they become party to the Primo
>     Corporation
>      > agreement.
>
>     That's an interesting interpretation.  I would argue that under the
>     revised section 19, the sqrt(2) shares that Murphy previously
>     transferred to me are simply gone -- either implicitly destroyed or
>     just no longer in anyone's possession.

I disagree with both of you.  The sqrt(2) shares that I transferred
to you were created by charter-specified methods (IPO or CFO salary);
and I didn't just offer them, I flat-out transferred them according
to the old section 19.

Yes, I agree with you on that count, but section 19 no longer permits
me to own them as a non-Shareholder.

-root