root wrote:

On 7/18/07, *Ed Murphy* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    root wrote:

     > [the purported judgement of CFJ 1623]
     > was also a rather flimsy analysis.  It relied upon the assertion that
     > R754 was not clear on the matter,

    Yes.

     > which is patent nonsense

    No.

     > as "person" is not primarily a legal term.

    That's precisely why it asserted that R754 was unclear.  Here is the
    relevant portion of the purported judgement:

I don't think I follow you. If we agree that "person" is not primarily a legal term, then provision 3 (legal definition) does not apply and provision 4 (common definition) does. What's unclear about that?

"person" has multiple common definitions, of which the legal
definition is one.