Kerim Aydin wrote:
>I would say the above agreement, which is *exactly* how agreements
>were used in the past, would not be bound by a change-by-proposal.

I've been assuming that the hypothetical agreement-changing proposal
modifies (or otherwise overrides) rule 101 if it would get in the way.
That would require a higher AI than is otherwise needed, of course.
It's a practical obstacle that we'd need to consider if we wanted to
actually modify a purported protectorate this way, but doesn't affect
the constitutional theory.  If P5091 passes, as seems likely, we'll
never face it in practice.

-zefram